Digital Designer2015 – PresentGoMoreAt GoMore I’m a part of the DK marketing team, where i do concepts, graphics, video and other aspects of content for the Danish channels. Furthermore I work closely with our other markets such as France, Spain and Norway/Sweden regarding visual content for platforms.
Freelance Creative Designer2013 – PresentDoing Artwork, Audio and more. Clients such as Universal, Beoplay, Boligselskabet Sjælland.
Composer & Musician2000 – Present
- Released two full lenght albums with my own music under the alias Petrus Kapell. The albums are available on Spotify, Itunes store etc.
- Working together with the likes of Sleep Party People, CallMeCat, Peter Belli, When Saints Go Machine, Julie Berthelsen and more.
Owner and Co-Founder of Homemade Records2010 – 2013Recordshop / Venue on Jægersborggade, Cph
- A collective of young and innovative composers & musicians, who collaborates in creating new music.
- En shop where the members sell their music.
- A concert venue for contemporary and innovative music.
Teacher in Music2008-2013Rytmisk Center, CphTeaching young people how to play guitar and play together in a band
Cand IT, Digital Design & Communication2015 – 2017IT-University of Copenhagen
AP Graduate in Multimedia Design and Communication2013 – 2015Copenhagen School of Design and Technology
Bachelor in Music & Arts2005 – 2008Rythmic Music Conservatory
<br>Graphic DesignWhen i do graphics i use the Adobe Suite. Especially Photoshop and Illustrator are my weapons of choice.
<br>Web DevelopmentI primarily work with HTML5, CSS and JS – mostly JQuery when i built websites. However i have experience with PHP and MySql as well. I also customize WordPress using php.
<br>Photography & FilmI use my Panasonic GH4 for films and my Canon 6D for photo. Photoshop for Photos and Aftereffects and Premiere for video.
<br>Music & AudioI was trained in playing the guitar at the conservatory and i still play some guitar once in a while. Spanning from riffs by Nuno Bettencourt and early John Fruscianti to a country-jazz by Bill Frisell. I use Logic Pro and Audition for recording and editing.